Orbi router is a Wi-Fi system that can be used to connect many wifi devices to enjoy high-speed internet. Netgear Orbi covers a larger area as compared to other traditional routers. You just need to complete the Orbi router setup on mac to enjoy the seamless wireless connectivity.
Setting up the Orbi router on a mac computer is not a difficult task. You can easily connect to Orbi from mac computer by following the steps given in this guide.
How to set up Orbi router on mac?
Follow these simple steps to complete the Orbi router setup on mac. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
- The foremost thing that you need to do is to connect your Orbi router to the internet. For this, connect the router to the modem by taking an Ethernet cable.
- Now, you need to connect to Orbi from Mac. For that, you need to take an Ethernet cable and use it to connect your computer to Orbi router.
- Connect the Orbi router to an available and nearby power outlet.
- Now, open a browser and enter orbilogin.net into the address bar and click the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- You will be redirected to the Orbi login page. Enter ‘admin’ in the username field and ‘password’ field.
- Once you click ‘Login’, Orbi setup page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the ‘Get started’ option.
- You can change the administrative password of your router.
- Furthermore, you can also provide the wireless name and password to your Orbi network.
- You can change the required settings by following the on-screen prompts.
- Click the ‘save’ to apply all the settings.
You can use these steps to connect to Orbi from mac computer. If you are looking for more details on the Orbi router setup on mac, you can give us a call on our toll-free number and our experts will help you with it.