The Netgear Orbi wifi AX6000 router offers high-speed internet connection and high performance to the devices connected to the network. You will need to get done with the Netgear Orbi AX6000 router setup to enjoy an uninterrupted internet connection.
How to setup Netgear Orbi AX6000?
Follow these simple steps for the Orbi wifi router 6 setup. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
- To get started, you need to plug your Orbi router into the power source.
- Connect the modem to the yellow Ethernet port of the Orbi router.
- You can now connect to the Orbi wireless network. You will find the default password on the back panel of your router.
- Once connected, go to orbilogin.com.
- The Orbi router sign in page will appear on the screen. Here, you need to provide the Orbi router username and password.
- You will reach into the Netgear Orbi genie page.
- You need to configure the wireless settings of the Orbi router.
- Change the Wifi name and password of your Orbi network.
- Now, you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Netgear Orbi AX6000 router setup.
- You can add Orbi satellite on the same page.
Sync Orbi satellite to the Router
Follow these simple steps to sync your Orbi AX6000 router to the satellite.
- Place your Orbi router and satellite in the same room for the initial steps.
- Supply power to your satellite and press the ON/OFF button.
- The satellite’s ring LED will turn to solid white or magenta.
- Press the sync button on the Orbi router and after two minutes press the sync button on satellite.
- Blue LED- The satellite and router are synced successfully. The connection is good.
- Amber LED- It means that the router and satellite are synced. The connection is fair. Move the satellite closer to the router.
- White LED- The sync process between router and satellite is failed. Turn off both the devices. Wait for 3 minutes to try again.
What to do if orbilogin.com not working?
If you are facing issues logging into your Orbi AX6000 router orbilogin.com, you can try these troubleshooting tips:
- In the foremost case, you need to check that your Orbi router is connected to the power source.
- Make sure your Orbi router is connected to the modem. Make sure your computer is connected to the Orbi network.
- If you are facing issues with wireless connection, try to connect to Orbi network using an Ethernet connection.
- You can try to log into the web interface of Orbi router using IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Try accessing the Orbi login page using a different browser such as- Google chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox.
- If nothing works, you can reset your Orbi router to default settings and try to configure your router. If you face issue, call us and our experts will help you with it.
How to setup Netgear Orbi AX6000 without orbilogin.com?
You can install Orbi AX6000 router using the orbi application that is available for Android and IOS devices. Here are some steps that you can follow to complete the Orbi wifi router 6 setup without orbilogin.net.
- Visit Play Store or App Store on your mobile device.
- Type the Orbi app on the search box.
- Click on it to install the app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and create an Orbi account.
- You need to provide the email address and password for Orbi AX6000 router login.
- After completing the Orbi login steps, you will be able to get into the setup wizard.
- Now, you can follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete the Orbi ax6000 router setup.
- Click ‘finish’ to complete the setup.
This concludes how to setup Netgear Orbi AX6000. If you need more info with the Orbi router or if you face any kind of issue with your device, you can quickly call our experts on the toll-free number and they will try their best to resolve the issue for you. You can even perform a live chat with our team.